Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back in Blacksburg

I have freshman orientation for Virginia Tech these next couple of days and I couldn't be more excited! I mean there is nothing more exciting than spending time in a place that I love with all my heart, and I love Blacksburg with all my heart! My mom, dad, and I arrived in Blacksburg today and just had a blast walking around the town and the Virginia Tech campus. I will admit, we got lost a few times, but we always found our way back to an area we knew!

We grabbed dinner at Cabo Fish Taco before heading off on our exploration!

Just look at how beautiful the drillfield looked this evening. 

Let me just say I am so happy to be back at the place that I love so much! I cannot wait for orientation to begin and move in day cannot come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment