Friday, July 4, 2014

We the People . . .

Happy Independence Day everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing Fourth!


The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays and while I was in China I was just counting down the days until I could go out and watch the fireworks on the beach. Unfortunately, I will still be counting down the days. Due to Hurricane Arthur, all fireworks on the beach have been canceled for tonight. Can you say MAJOR bummer. I am really bummed. Luckily for us though, it is almost gaurenteed that there will be fireworks going on nonstop for the next three days, so triple the celebration for those braving the storm at the Outer Banks (whoop whoop!!!!).

For those of you out of harms way (referring to the storm), pack a picnic and find the absolute best place to watch the glorious Fourth of July fireworks, think of me, and enjoy all of the festivities! Sad I am going to be missing out on the celebration but I will still be celebrating at heart (I plan to be dressed head to toe in red, white, and blue!).

Where are you planning on celebrating our independence tonight?  

No comments:

Post a Comment