Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let's Go GNO

This summer has been so chaotic that I was in serious need of a Girls Night Out. The a lot of my friends have been out of town or traveling this summer so I have spent a lot of time reading (not that I mind, I LOVE to read). I also found myself in a serious inspirational rut and nothing sparks inspiration like a night out with your girlfriends. I was really starving for some girl time when an invitation for a GNO found it's way into my inbox. After checking my calendar I replied immediately, there was no way I was missing this! 

Then it was here, the GNO I had been waiting for! Last week, my girlfriends and I all met at The Melting Pot, a fondue place in Richmond, for food, drinks (lemonade) and fun! 



We have a tradition of taking a group selfie whenever we are all together! Looks like we were caught in action


Nothing says GNO like a big group hug after dinner!


These young women have been like family to me since 6th grade and I love them all to death. They were the perfect group of girls to get together with and get the inspirational juices flowing again!




No comments:

Post a Comment