Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love Letters

There is nothing I love more than getting a good, old fashioned, handwritten, snail mail letter. I get e-mails all the time but there is just something about the charm of opening of that paper envelope and pulling out a card that someone took the time to sit down in order to put their cursive down on paper to write to me. I remember when I was a kid I always used to wait anxiously for the mail to come every day, anticipating the letter that may of may not be in there. Getting a letter has never failed to make me feel special and loved. So, as the holiday thank you notes are starting to pour in and I am starting to send them out, I have some to the conclusion that I need more stationary.

The hunt has begun. The hunt to find the perfect stationary to write the perfect letter on. I have been looking at Paperless Post (remember this?!) because they have an abundance of customizable, designer stationary that is just absolutely adorable! Here are a few of my favorites!


1. "Many Thanks" by bluepoolroad
2. "Thanks a Million" by Kate Spade New York
3. "Hello Sunshine" by Kate Spade New York
4. "Oui Oui" by Kate Spade New York
5. "Hey Honey" by Hannah Berman
6. "Fan of You" by Julia Rothman

Okay y'all, so help me pick! I want to have new stationary in by the end of February and these are my top 6 choices! Any ideas? Which are you're favorites?!

"I'll write to you. A super long letter, like in an old fashioned novel," Haruki Murakami, After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment