Friday, January 17, 2014

Sweet Escape

I love being able to just kick back and relax. I especially love it when I am able to get away for the weekend. This weekend I am lucky enough to make the sweet escape to Smith Mountain Lake for a relaxing long weekend. I am so excited for this trip, we are staying in a cute, unique cabin that I absolutely adore and this is something that I absolutely needed.

I can't wait to take pictures and document my sweet escape on the lake! Smith Mountain Lake is so beautiful (although we got here at dark so I haven't actually seen the lake but, it looks beautiful in the moonlight) and seems to be the best place for me to relax this weekend. And, who knows, maybe I will gain some seriously needed perspective while I am here! Happy weekend y'all!

"Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake." Wallace Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment