Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing in the New Year

I am so excited for this New Year! New Years are so exciting! I have never really been one for creating New Years resolutions (remember this!) but this year I have decided to give it a try! Instead of a typical list of things to do -- or not do -- I decided to make a "Less and More" list. This list says what I want less of and what I want more of. They are both things and attitudes!


I am printing this out and writing this list everywhere that way I will be constantly reminded of it. I am really looking forward to this year, to all of the successes and mistakes to come! This year is going to be filled with excitement and I am more than ready for it! I know it is cliche to say but it is 2014, a new year, a new beginning, a new me!

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes . . . you're Doing Something." Neil Gaiman




No comments:

Post a Comment