Monday, January 13, 2014

Monogram Monday

So today was a little something Morgan and I like to call . . . Monogram Monday. It is this really exciting day of the week tat is entirely dedicated to the wearing of monogrmas. For a crazy, monogram fanatic like myself, what could be better?!

Today Morgan, Carey, Meredith and I all wore matching monogram headbands and vests from our monogram collection to celebrate! It was so much fun because the four of us were all matching and adorable and what not! People kept coming up to us saying, "Whoa! You're all wearing the same thing!" and we would respond with, "Really? Well, it is Monogram Monday!"



I am completely determined to make Monogram Monday a thing so prepare yourselves for a completely monogramed post every Monday. This so going to be so much fun! Happy Monogram Monday everyone!

"My sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware, and pretty much everything else I own. My rule is, if it's not moving - monogram it!" Resse Witherspoon

P.S. Sorry for the awful quality photo. Meredith wouldn't send me the pictures because we took them on her phone and I just don't feel it is safe to bring my camera to school . . . do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment