Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

So the day after Thanksgiving I immediately turn on Christmas music (remember this post) and I love it so much! Christmas music is my absolute favorite kind of music and Christmas movies are my absolute favorite kinds of movies because I just love the Christmas message and the happiness that comes along with Christmas. Everything about the season is so joyful and wonderful and I just love it!

So my favorite Christmas song, by far, is Baby It's Cold Outside! It doesn't matter what version it is (I personally like Bob Hope and Doris Day the best) I will listen to any version all day everyday! I think this so is so romantic, quirky, flirty, and just overall adorable! There are also so many versions of it! Versions where there is a big dance break between the second and third verses and versions where they sing it the whole way through. My favorite is the latter but there is an amazing version done by Dean Martin and Martina McBride with an awesome dance number in the middle! I love it! 

Okay so one my dreams is to sing Baby It's Cold Outside! with Michael Buble. I am not 100% sure why it is one of my dreams but it is and I want it to happen so bad! I forget about it throughout the year but as soon as the turkey has been eaten on Thanksgiving day, the thought is back in my head! I just think it would be so amazing to do that!

Here is Bob Hope and Doris Day's version of Baby It's Cold Outside!


Hope you enjoyed this as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment