Monday, December 16, 2013

The Rockettes

I have a dream of being a Rockette. It's a long shot dream (especially since I am 5.2) but it is a dream nevertheless and it means something to me. I just love how graceful and sharp they are with everyone of their moves. They are like a professional show choir and that fact alone just makes me so happy! And not only are the AMAZING dancers they are beautiful girls! They have a dancers body and a perfect smile and I mean, come on, what could be better!

My love for the Rockettes was reconfirmed today when my friend Ray brought the 2007 DVD of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. OH MY GOSH! It was amazing! I have never seen anything so perfect in my life.


I just love watching how in sync with each other they are. I aspire to be this in sync in my life, it is just that amazing! I love every minute of it! This is seriously another one of those beautiful, musical, magical moments!

Some girl want to be a Victoria's Secret model . . . I want to be a Rockette

No comments:

Post a Comment