Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meet Brighton!

So I've mentioned my puppy Brighton a few times, but I figured that it is about time that y'all met the little fella!


This is my little dude, Brighton! He is a West Highland White Terrier and is 3 years old! Oh my goodness I love him so much! I honestly don't know what my life would be like if I couldn't see his enchanting little face in the morning!

Brighton is the best because he totally senses when something is wrong. He can hear people having an argument and will immediately run in the room and bark at both people as if to tell them to shut-up and then will go to the person that seems the most upset an curl up on their lap to make them feel better.

He is seriously the sweetest dog I know and is my permanent cuddle buddy! 

1 comment:

  1. Brighton is precious and he looks so cuddely!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete