Monday, December 23, 2013

Gifts in a Hunch

Christmas is in 2 days and leave it to me, the master procrastinator, to start shopping for presents . . . today. I always have such a hard time figuring out what to get people for any holiday which is why it takes me so long to get out and shop. But today I braved the holiday traffic.

Here are a few of my top choices for gifts when you find yourself in a bind and running out of time.


  1. Books are always a great gift if you are in a bind. A few of my favorites are Looking for Alaska by John Green, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.
  2. I love the Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarfs. My two favorites are Multi Lulu and Kissy Pink Tusk in Sun!
  3. I am a sucker for bangles and earrings and the Kate Spade Finishing Touch Stripe French Wire Earrings and Finishing Touch Stripe Bangle are to die for!
  4. Everyone deserves a little Gossip Girl in their life!
  5. The J-Crew Camp Socks in pink are perfect for the winter and make an amazing gift!
These gifts are perfect for any girl that you need to get a gift for and are so easy to get a hold of!

No comments:

Post a Comment