Saturday, December 7, 2013

My New Obsession


So now that Gossip Girl is officially off television, I've gotten into The Carrie Diaries. I mean, oh my gosh, it is so good! It is an amazing prequel and I love it!

One thing I like the most about the show the costumes. I know that the show is set in 1984 but I would totally wear some of the costumes that Carrie Bradshaw wears. I mean she always looks so perfect! The color schemes in this show are so bright and vibrant: beautiful hues of purple, pink, blue, and orange. Everything is so amazing and the costumes were put together so perfectly I can't even stand it!

This show is amazing, beautiful and perfect! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your post about the carrie diaries, and I am also obsessed! I could not agree more, Carrie;s style is so hard not to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is so fashion forward, I wish I had her closet!

      Delete