Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis' the Season

So the first Christmas party of the Season was last night! I love the first Christmas party because that's when I know the Christmas season is really getting started!And this year I have a lot of Christmas parties to attend.

Each party has a different theme - cocktail, sparkles, tacky Christmas sweaters - and that is what makes them so very fun! It is always a blast trying to figure out what you are going to wear to each individual uniquely themed party.

The party my family hosted on Friday was tacky Christmas Sweater themed. It was a sit down dinner party with a gift exchange afterwards. We had fizzy drinks and a delicious spaghetti and chicken parm. dinner with blondies (my favorite) and made from scratch peanut butter brownies!

The house was all decorated and we even used our Christmas china!


Susie had the dinning room looking very classy!


Grape Sparkling Cider for the girls!


I was rocking Susie's Christmas sweater form the 80s


All of the lovely girls!

No better way to start the Christmas season than with a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment