Sunday, December 8, 2013

Daddy Daughter Day

So today was one of those rare days where I got to spend the whole day with my daddy. While Susie and Carey were hosting yet ANOTHER party, Dad and I had pretty much nothing to do. So instead of sitting in separate rooms, all alone, Mike and I decided to spend that time together. That decision was probably one of the best decisions I have made in a while

Dad and I hung out in the office and talked for a while. We talked about college (eeeeep!) and about my blog and how much I was enjoying running it! After a little while the office got boring so we went to the third floor (mainly so we would be out of the way) and Dad watched football while I worked on revising a term paper.

Soon I was showing Dad how to work his Google+ account and we were trying to figure out all the different ways we can use our Chromecast. Than we started watching the one and only Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm (strongly recommend, great show!).

Dad and I were able to spend some quality time together today that we wouldn't have had otherwise. I had so much fun laughing, and eating, and talking with my daddy and I am so glad I was able to spend this time with him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment