Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas in July?

It is December 22, 3 days till Christmas and it is 70 degrees outside. If it doesn't get cooler soon I will start to think that it's July. I love the hot weather but there is no place for it in December in Virginia.

Today would have been barable if it wasn't pouring down rain outside. So not only was it hot, it was muggy and gross outside. I was sitting in church today when it started raining and David pointed outside and I said, "Wow, can you imagine if that was snow?" It was raining so hard outside that if it had been colder, we would have had a blizzard on our hands. 

This hot weather is getting ridiculous. Yesterday it was nice because I was able to walk Brighton and spend some time outside. But, today was just gross and muggy and I was not in the mood for it to be hot outside. This is Virginia, not Florida. If it doesn't get cold and snow doesn't hit the ground soon I might have to call the Christmas police.

No comments:

Post a Comment