Friday, December 6, 2013

The Need For Tea

Some mornings I just have those days that are totally stressful and where nothing goes as planned. Today was one of those mornings. This morning I got a text from JoAnn asking me if I wanted Starbucks. Obviously, the answer was YES! So I went about my getting ready as usual, just anticipating tasting my Chia Tea Latte when I got to school! 

Well, everything was going as planned until I got downstairs to have breakfast and then heads were clashing. I just could not wait to get out and just drink my chai tea, I knew that was all I was going to need. Well I was right. As soon as I took that very first sip, all was right in the world, I was able to calm down and go about my business! 

Sometimes all you need is a good friend and some tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment