Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Medley

As I told y'all before, I am a huge fan of magical musical moments and yesterday on my way to school I found one and was just completely blown away, I mean completely!

I've had Il Volo's We Are Love CD in my car for two years now and I absolutely adore it! Unfortunately though, I can only get through one or two songs before Carey makes a fuss and forces me to put something else on (she doesn't like not understanding what the artists are saying . . . lame) so I have never gotten all the way through the CD. Well for the past couple of days Carey hasn't been complaining about it so I have been able to get farther into the CD! 

Well, today I found one of the most amazingly magical, musical moments I have ever found and experiences in my life! I found Il Volo's CHRISTMAS MEDLEY! Oh my goodness these talented boys melted my heart with their medley of these classic Christmas songs! There are so many beautiful things going on in this piece musically that the whole piece is perfect; from the arrangement to the vocals . . . perfect!


I thrive on moments when I find treasures like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment