Sunday, December 15, 2013

Disney's Frozen

Frozen (2013)

So today I was out with friends and we decided to go see Frozen. I was really excited to see it because I had heard so many great reviews on it and I wanted to see this Disney masterpiece for myself. And oh my gosh, was I in for a surprise! Don't worry, no spoilers here!

First thing, if you haven't seen Frozen yet, after reading this you need to get yourself to the theatre and see it, you are missing out if you don't! They animators of this movie did not miss a single detail (we got there about a minute before the movie started so we a seat close to the front) from the snowflakes to every freckle on Anna face, everything was unique and it's design. I was so close that I felt the magic of the animation even more than I would have from the back on the house! It was beautiful!

The cast was perfect to! Kristen Bell was Anna, Idina Menzel (the embodiment of perfection) was Elsa, Santino Fontana as Hans (fun fact: I saw him in Rodger & Hammerstein's Cinderella last February), Jonathan Gaff as Kristoff, and the ever-fabulous Josh Gad as Olaf. I mean, what could be a more perfect than a cast of Broadway perfection!

I could totally say more but I don't want to give too much away, so I guess you guys are just going to have to see it and tell me what you think!


Oh, and did I mention that Queen Elsa is right under Princess Aurora on my list of all time favorite Disney characters!




No comments:

Post a Comment