Thursday, December 12, 2013

Busy Nights

Tonight has been one of those nights that has just been busy. I had a chorus concert from 7:00 - 9:30 but, I didn't get out of the school till about 10:15. Then I had to come home and prepare for a Christmas Party Anything Goes is having tomorrow during class. Not only that, I am leaving to go to Edenton tomorrow, it's 11:40, and I have yet to pack. I am starting to feel overwhelmed by all I have yet to do and the fact that I will probably not get into bed until 12:30 tonight and I have to start another day at 5:50 in the morning. Nights like this one just overwhelm me.

On a more positive note, I have a really awesome project in the works with Morgan. Can't disclose anymore information right now but more details will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment